The Website Designer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and website mockup design. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with website designs (including desktop and mobile), we’d like you to join our growing team.
Ultimately, you will help our team strategically create high converting websites with both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
Skills & Requirements
- Portfolio of design work and research required
- 2-5 years experience – agency experience preferred
- Adobe XD experience preferred, or Figma/Sketch
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience working with HTML & CSS, SEO best practices
- Fluent in responsive design and execute across multiple interfaces, platforms and channels (web, mobile, social media)
- Conduct research to look for ways to optimize and improve designs in reference to conversion rates, customer retention, engagement, bounce rates, etc.
- Understanding web analytics like Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Able to design full-solution mockups based on results-driven research and present them to the team.
- Create beautiful and meaningful designs for our client websites which effectively communicate the brand and services while driving conversions.
- Develop and implement a digital style guide that is inline with internal brand docs and modern web design principles.
Remote Work from Home Opportunity. Contract, Fulltime, and Individual Project Jobs available. US Residency Only. No Agencies. Please email your resume, brief description of your skills, and a sample of your previous work to email@example.com.